FMX Home
Glenn Hegar  ·  Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

Documentation Requirements
Travel or other expenses incurred in a foreign currency

If a travel or other expense has been converted from a foreign currency, then the supporting documentation for the reimbursement must specify the exchange rate used for the conversion.

Glenn Hegar
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Questions? Contact
Comptroller.Texas.Gov | FMX
FMX Sitemap | Contact FM
Accessibility Policy | Privacy and Security Policy