State Payee Payment Resources
Contact the state agency you are doing business with to request forms.
For assistance with payments, vendors should call the paying agency listed on the Paying Agency Contact List. If you need help determining which agency to contact or have other questions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call the Comptroller’s Payment Services Help Line at (512) 936-8138 or toll-free (800) 531-5441, ext. 6-8138.
How to Search Payments Online
Your Payment Information
Select a Video Tutorial
- Setting up an account
- Accessing your state payment history
- Search payment history
- Download data to work offline
- Receive an email when a payment has been processed
- Manage options, such as suspending email when you’re out
- How to see if a payment was on hold when it was issued
- Contact information for the agency that placed the hold
Note: If you have trouble viewing the videos, please go to the Search State Payments Issued Tutorial Viewer on Comptroller.Texas.Gov.