Skip left Navigation
- Cancellation Charges
- Training Seminars Conducted by a State Agency for Its Employees
- Death of a State Employee
- Packaged Travel Arrangements
- Discounts and Travel Expenses at No Cost
- Multiple Reimbursements of a Travel Expense Prohibited
- Travel to Washington, D.C.
- Out-of-State Travel
- Travel to U.S. Possessions, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or Mexico
- Travel to Foreign Countries Other Than Canada and Mexico
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
This section includes all other types of travel expenditures not previously mentioned in Textravel.