Skip to content


Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.

Out-of-State Travel

A state agency may only pay for business-related travel expenses incurred outside of Texas if the travel was approved in advance in accordance with the policy of that agency, per Texas Government Code, Section 660.003(e)(4).