SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 37 (Non-Monetary Exchange)
This disposal method is used to complete a non-monetary asset exchange with another entity.
Please see Non-monetary transactions for more information.
Note: This disposal method must have a partner asset addition to represent the exchange.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 37 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (using MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Enter a comment in the
COMMENTfield (Required, use to indicate the partner asset)
- Enter proceeds from sale, if any (Optional, use XX.XX format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.