SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 28 (Property Damaged by Nature)
This disposal method is used to dispose of property damaged by an act of nature such as hurricane, tornado, lightening, or hail, for example.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 28 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (use MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Enter a comment in the
COMMENTfield (Required, use to indicate the act of nature)
- Enter proceeds from sale, if any (Optional, use XX.XX format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.