SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 26 (Assets Held in Trust or Leased Assets Returned)
This disposal method is used for property held in trust that has been returned to the owner or awarded to a state agency by a court.
This disposal method is also used for leased assets that have been returned to the vendor.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 26 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (using MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.