SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 35 (TFC Authorized Sale or Donation)
Property that is sold or donated by the agency outside of the surplus process with prior authorization from TFC.
Note: Agencies must contact TFC for authorization before using this disposal method.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 35 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (use MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Enter a comment in the
COMMENTfield (Required, use to indicate TFC authorization and sale/donation information)
- Enter proceeds from sale, if any (Optional, use XX.XX format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.