SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 22 (Eleemosynary Donations Allowed by Law)
This disposal method is used to delete property donated to clients by agencies qualified to do so by law or for the disposition of surplus or salvage property by a state eleemosynary institution.
This disposal method can only be used by agencies that are exempt from surplus in the SPA system.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields.
- Press Enter.
- Enter the appropriate disposal method in the
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (using MM-DD-YYYY format).
- Press Enter. The message Proceeds From Sale Value Required appears.
- Enter the proceeds amount, if any.
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.