SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 27 (Property Entered in Error)
This disposal method is used to dispose of property entered in SPA in error.
Note: DM27 executed on a prior fiscal year property will create an automatic restatement/adjustment on the SPA CAAB reports.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 27 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (using MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.