SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 30 (Property Damaged by Other, or an Employee)
This disposal method is used to dispose of property damaged by something other than an act of nature or accident, or property damaged by an employee.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 30 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (use MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Enter a comment in the
COMMENTfield (Required, use to indicate type of damage and employee)
- Enter proceeds from sale, if any (Optional, use XX.XX format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.