SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 6 – Deleting Property and Funds
Disposal Method 36 (Intangible Asset Disposal)
This disposal method is used to dispose an intangible asset that is no longer in use by the agency and cannot be sent through the TFC surplus process. An agency can contact TFC for any questions related to the disposal of intangible assets.
- Access the Disposal of Property (PADLET) screen on the Main Menu.
- Enter the property and component number in the corresponding fields. Press Enter.
- Enter disposal method 36 in the
DISPOSAL METHODfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the disposal date in the
DISPOSAL DATEfield (using MM-DD-YYYY format)
- Enter proceeds from sale, if any (Optional, use XX.XX format)
- Press Enter. The message Press F4 To Continue Or F5 To Cancel appears.
- Press F4. The message Information Has Been Deleted appears.