Note: On the HMPHR screen, transfer an employee from a hazardous duty assignment to a non-hazardous duty assignment in the same agency. The action sets the CUR HAZ DTY BEG DATE value to 00/00/0000 and writes a HOHAZ row. In this row, the BEG DATE is the same as the CUR HAZ DTY BEG DT on the H0BUS screen, and the END DATE is one day before the personnel action.
||Enter R or I in the
|| Enter the following fields as required:
EMPLOYEE SSN (Key)
AGY NBR (Required)
- Enter the agency number where employee was previously employed.
BEG DATE (Required)
- Enter the beginning date of the employee's previous hazardous duty assignment.
END DATE (Required)
- Enter the ending date of the employee's previous hazardous duty assignment.
HAZ LWOP MOS (Display)
- The total number of months of leave without pay (LWOP) that the employee had during the period of hazardous duty service.
Press Enter to process the transaction.
Note: This action will update the following fields:
CUR HAZ DTY BEG DT
- The date the current hazardous duty assignment began. This field is set to 00/00/0000 when an employee is not currently in a hazardous duty assignment. This field displays the same value as the CUR HAZ DTY BEG DT on the HBUS screen.
CUR HAZ LWOP
- The number of full calendar months that the employee has been on LWOP (personnel action reason code 043) during the current period of hazardous duty. Previously, this field stored hazardous duty months (ie., the total months of hazardous duty service). This field displays the same value as the
CUR HAZ LWOP MOS field on the H0BUS screen.
TOTAL HAZ LWOP
- The number of months that an employee has been on LWOP in a hazardous duty assignment during all periods of hazardous duty.
HAZ DTY EFF SERV DT
- A date that incorporates all hazardous duty assignments from an employee’s current agency or another agency. This date is determined by adding all accumulated hazardous duty time and subtracting it from either the current date or the date the employee last left a hazardous duty assignment. The date that this field displays is similar to the state effective service date. This field displays the same value as the
HAZ DTY EFF SERV DT field on the H0BUS screen.