Agencies must follow specific guidelines when submitting payee information by batch, such as:
- Requirements for Transmitting Comptroller Information Over Public Networks and Downloading Mainframe Reports Using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) (FPP N.007) (login requred)
- Completion of a certification and testing process before first submitting batch files
- Any change to an IP address must be go through the Comptroller’s Help Desk
Please refer to File Layouts and Check-Digit Algorithms (login required).
Note: Only one batch file transfer per agency should be submitted within the same business day. If multiple files are submitted within the same day, the last file submitted will override that day’s previous files. An batch file does not have a minimum transaction number requirement.
If your agency needs help with the technical aspects of batch, contact the Comptroller’s IT Help Desk:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of System Input/Output (SIO) Group or
- Call (512) 463-HELP (4357) and request a ticket be submitted for the SIO Group.