Online Entry Screens
The online entry screens allow you to submit information directly to TINS for online real time updates. Errors display online and must be corrected before the transaction is accepted. If no errors display, the information updates in TINS and a confirmation message displays.
For example, you can:
- Set up a payee in TINS with name and address and ownership type
- Add a new mail code or update an existing mail code
- Set up, change or cancel direct deposit instructions
- Set up or release a payee on hold or change hold information
- Set up, change or delete a bankruptcy record
Your user security determines access to the screens. See Security Requirements for TINS Access.