Online Data Entry Screens
The online data entry screens allow you to submit information directly to TINS. Errors display online before the transaction is accepted. If no errors display, the information updates in TINS.
For example, you can:
- Set up a payee in TINS with name and address and ownership type
- Change payee information, such as a new or updated mail code
- Submit, change or cancel direct deposit instructions
- Set up or release a payee on hold or change hold information
- Set up, change or delete a bankruptcy record for a payee
Note: Your user security determines access to the screens. See Security Requirements for TINS Access.