- Introduction to Warrant Hold
- Becoming a Hold Source Agency
- Reporting Debtor Records
- Hold Inquiry Screens
- Hold Reports
- Sequence of Events for Debtors
- Releasing Held Warrants
- Offset Process
- Cancellation of Held Warrants
- Hold Special Circumstances
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Hold Special Circumstances
Debt Collection by OAG
In certain cases, agencies refer a state debt to the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) to pursue debt collection in court.
- An agency that refers a debt to the OAG for collection must report the principal amount of the debt in TINS via PHDSUP.
The OAG reports to TINS only the amount owed to the OAG as a result of the collection action, such as reimbursement of attorney’s fees or court costs.