Skip left Navigation
- Introduction to Warrant Hold
- Becoming a Hold Source Agency
- Reporting Debtor Records
- Hold Inquiry Screens
- Hold Reports
- Sequence of Events for Debtors
- Releasing Held Warrants
- Offset Process
- Cancellation of Held Warrants
- Hold Special Circumstances
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
TINS 6206: Held Warrant Report for Hold Source Agency
- This daily report lists the warrants on hold by that agency.
- The report should be reviewed for warrants that should be released before they are offset.
- Each Hold Source agency must make this determination as appropriate.