- Introduction to Warrant Hold
- Becoming a Hold Source Agency
- Reporting Debtor Records
- Hold Inquiry Screens
- Hold Reports
- Sequence of Events for Debtors
- Releasing Held Warrants
- Offset Process
- Cancellation of Held Warrants
- Hold Special Circumstances
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
TINS 6204: Held Warrant Report for Issuing Agency
This daily report lists warrants issued by your agency and held by the Comptroller’s office. Agencies should check this report prior to the 30-day offset period for any warrants that should be:
Note: See Cancellation of Held Warrants for requirements.