- Introduction to Warrant Hold
- Becoming a Hold Source Agency
- Reporting Debtor Records
- Hold Inquiry Screens
- Hold Reports
- Sequence of Events for Debtors
- Releasing Held Warrants
- Offset Process
- Cancellation of Held Warrants
- Hold Special Circumstances
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Releasing Held Warrants
Agencies must submit the Warrant Release of Reinstatement Request form (00-432) (login required) PDF to release individual held warrants.
A warrant on hold may be released at any time before it is offset with authorization from the paying agency or hold source agency, depending on the circumstances.