- Introduction to Warrant Hold
- Becoming a Hold Source Agency
- Reporting Debtor Records
- Hold Inquiry Screens
- Hold Reports
- Sequence of Events for Debtors
- Releasing Held Warrants
- Offset Process
- Cancellation of Held Warrants
- Hold Special Circumstances
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Lost Overage Warrants
If an offset occurs that results in an overage warrant and the payee reports the warrant has not been received or is lost, the Comptroller’s office may cancel and reissue the lost and uncashed overage warrant no sooner than two weeks from the date the overage warrant was issued.