Payee Setup and Maintenance
- Introduction to Payee Setup and Maintenance
- Payee Inquiry Screens
- Master and Mail Code Setups and Changes
- SSN / ITIN / EIN Validation Rules
- Address Validation Tips
- Setup Special Circumstances
- Payee Maintenance Reports
- Inactivation and Purge Processes
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Introduction to Payee Setup and Maintenance
TINS may display information, warning and error messages at the bottom of each screen that need to be corrected during online entry. Errors also appear on non-processed/warning reports for transactions submitted via batch.
For more information, see the table of Exception (Error) Messages.