Line 1 Entry
You can access all TINS screens by entering the six-letter screen T-code on the command line.
- Always enter Line 1 entries in the home position of the screen.
- Pressing the Home key on most keyboards will position the cursor for Line 1 entry. You can also map your keyboard so the Home key takes the cursor to the Line 1 position.
- Line 1 entry may be in lower or upper case.
- Navigate from screen to screen by overtyping the previous inquiry T-code on Line 1.
- Variables can be entered with the T-code to identify the specific record you wish to view. These screen-level variables are the same as the Optional fields available on the INQMEN screen.