>> Payment

Table of Contents

Direct Deposit Payments Made in Error

Direct deposit payments can be stopped or requested to be returned similar to how a warrant can be canceled.

If you determine that a direct deposit payment was made in error, such as the wrong amount, the payee was not entitled to the payment or the employee has terminated, you can submit a Direct Deposit Reversal Request form (74-191) (login required) PDF to retrieve the direct deposit payment.

Note: The same form is used for both vendor/travel and payroll reversals, but the deadlines are different.