USAS Deposit Default Processing
Clearing the Deposit Default Fund
To clear amounts out of the deposit default fund for both YD and YF documents, enter a journal voucher (J document) to reverse the posting to the deposit default fund and post the amount to the same coding block as the original D or F deposit document. Use the following coding elements to clear the deposit default fund:
- PCA 99900
- Appropriation number 00000
- Default fund 9000
- Comptroller object 3788
- T-code 195 or 195R, depending on whether a reversing T-code was used on the original D document
- Include Legal Descriptive Text (LDT) on the journal voucher
- If an object code other than 3788 was used for the YD or YF document, use that same object code to reverse the transaction.
- Clearing the default fund 9000 should only be done using a journal voucher (J document type).