- Certification Pay, Education Pay, and Bilingual Pay
- Clothing and Cleaning Allowances
- Compensatory Per Diem
- Corporal Pay – Texas Department of Public Safety
- Differential Payments – Texas Military Department
- Supplemental Pay for Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and School for the Deaf
- Employees of the Legislative Branch
- Evening, Night or Weekend Shift Salary Differential
- Clinical, Testing and Support Personnel
- Data Processing or Printing Operations Personnel
- Statewide Intake Personnel
- Texas Facilities Commission Employees
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department Employees
- Texas Workforce Commission Employees
- Texas Department of Transportation Employees
- Other Considerations
- Fire Prevention/Safety Pay
- Goods and Services Provided to Employees
- Hardship Station Incentives
- Hazardous Duty Pay
- TxDOT Hazardous Duty Pay
- Incentives, Enhanced Compensation and Expenses for High-Performing Employees of the Comptroller’s Office
- Maximum Security and Behavioral Management Unit Salaries
- Payment for Compensatory or Holiday Time
- Permanent School Fund Bonus
- Salary Provisions for Certain Employees of the Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Special Provisions Equal to Salaries Paid by the Austin Independent School District (AISD)
- Stand-By/On-Call Pay
- SNAP Performance Payments
- Supplemental Pay for Certain Judges
- Compensatory Time/Overtime for the Officers of the Department of Public Safety (DPS) of the State of Texas
- Supplemental Pay from a County or Municipality – Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department Hazardous Duty Pay
- Tips (Gratuities)
- Veterans Award
Texas Payroll/Personnel Resource
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
The Agency-Specific Provisions section contains policy statements relevant to salary administration processes or functions that affect specific agencies and institutions of higher education. The agency-specific provisions are those enacted for either a single agency/institution or a group of agencies/institutions.
Each policy statement contains Comptroller’s office guidance for the specific topic.
The policy statements link to a Definitions page if terms in the statement have a specific meaning related to the topic of discussion. When you come across a defined term, you can click on the word to open its definition.
For easy reference, links to additional resources and a Sources section listing statutory citations are included in statements where appropriate.