SPA Process User’s Guide –
Chapter 7 – Transferring Property
Correcting or Canceling a Pending Transfer for Internal Agencies
This procedure is for canceling or correcting a pending transfer for internal agencies.
- Access the Transfer Property (PATRAN) screen on the Main Menu.
- Verify the agency number in the
AGENCYfield. The SPA system automatically defaults to the user’s agency number. If data is maintained for more than one agency, enter a different agency number by typing over the system-generated number.
- Enter the property number in the
- Enter the component number in the
COMPONENTfield. Press Enter.
- Enter the correct agency number in the
- Enter the correct transfer date in the
- Enter proceeds from sale (if any).
- Press Enter. The message Transfer Updated appears.
To Cancel a Transfer
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 above.
- Use Spacebar or the End of File key to delete the incorrect Transfer-to-Agency number. This takes the property out of the transfer process.
- Press Enter. The message Transfer Canceled appears.