To mark National Direct Deposit Month in May, the Direct Deposit: Bank on It topic page now features:
- Updated Marketing Materials for State Agency Use ready to be customized with your agency contact information, including:
- Payroll and vendor/payee stuffers in English and Spanish
- A promotional flyer
- Information on enhanced protections against fraud
- The option to request a report showing the increase of your agency’s direct deposit percentage over time
- A list of Agency Direct Deposit Percentages for the past month
Direct deposit saves time, money and resources. Use the Savings Calculator to see how much increasing direct deposit participation can save your agency.
For more information, please contact Payment Services.
The following Reference section items in the Financial Reporting FMX topic area have been updated for fiscal 2015:
For questions, please contact your financial reporting analyst.
The Fiscal 2016 Second Quarter Post-Payment Audit Reports are available for view, print and download. See the Audit topic page on FMX for more audit resources, including Fiscal Policies and Procedures, forms and contact information.
To receive email notification of each audit report posted, subscribe via GovDelivery.
Security coordinators are required to certify that their records are up to date through a semiannual security verification process that is concurrent for all Fiscal Management applications.
On April 1, Fiscal Management mailed each agency and institution of higher education a printout of those with access to each system. An online attestation form PDF must be completed and returned by Monday, May 2, for agency or institution security requests to continue to be accepted.
If you have questions, email email@example.com or see Semiannual Verification of Users’ Security Access Levels (FPP K.009) (login required).