The annual rollover for profiles in USAS will occur on June 18. The process automatically creates new profiles for fiscal year (FY) 2017 and appropriation year (AY) 2017, based on existing FY16 and AY16 profiles.
For more information, see USAS Profile Rollover (FPP Q.007).
The State Agency Direct Deposit Checklist for agencies and institutions of higher education includes:
- Links to the Administrative Rules for Electronic Fund Transfers
- Instructions for submitting your agency’s method of direct deposit authorization for approval if you do not use the Comptroller form
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) related reminders
- Recommendations to reduce security risk
Textravel has been updated to improve navigation and make the site more user-friendly:
- Added new sections on travel to multiple duty points under Meals and Lodging
- Added new Rates tab
- Combined STMP and AY Determination tabs under General
- Combined Overnight and Non-Overnight tabs under Meals and Lodging
- Converted travel voucher to PDF format
See Textravel for more information on updates and changes.
Agencies that reimburse employees for state-related hotel stays are due a refund for the associated hotel occupancy taxes. The refunds are generated automatically through USAS each quarter.
The hotel occupancy tax refund for March through May will be available on the DAFR8190 and DAFR8200 reports on June 9.
For more information, see Hotel Occupancy Tax Quarterly Refund (FPP B.006).
Do you help prepare your agency’s or university’s annual financial report (AFR) or enter AFR data into USAS? If so, join us on Thursday, July 7 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for the:
More about Register Now for the 2016 AFR Update on July 7
- 2016 AFR Update Live Presentation
- 2016 AFR Update Online Webinar
For state agencies and institutions of higher education, the payroll due date for monthly and twice-monthly payrolls is no later than the seventh workday before payday.
Submitting your payrolls to the Comptroller’s office on or before the due dates assures adequate processing time for direct deposits and warrant distribution.
See Payroll Due Dates and Direct Deposit Schedules (FPP E.030) for more information, including the fiscal 2017 payroll due dates and direct deposit schedule.
June 15 is the maintenance/corrections deadline for the fiscal 2016 Third Quarter Veteran Workforce Summary Reports (March 1 – May 31). Copies of the quarterly reports will be sent via electronic file transfer (EFT) on June 16. The online quarterly report acknowledgment form (with required complaint reporting included) will be available June 16 and must be submitted by June 23.
For more information, see Veteran Workforce Summary Reports and Veteran Complaint Reporting (FPP F.038).