Reporting Requirements for Annual Financial Reports of State Agencies and Universities
Agency Fiscal Year-End USAS Adjustments and AFR Checklist
Step 8 – Notes to the Financial Statements
Note 24 – Disaggregation of Receivable and Payable Balances
- Disclose any receivable or payable balances that may be obscured by aggregation in their reporting on the face of the financial statements.
- Disclose if there are significant receivable balances not expected to be collected within
the next fiscal year.
Review current or non-current receivables or payables amounts with the FMQuery–SIRS AFR Desk Review and running the reports listed below located in the Balance Sheet drop-down menu:
- DR103 — Review Other Receivables (BS,SNA-8580)
- DR105 — Review Other Payables (BS,SNA-8580)
- Submit a copy of the agency’s Note 24 from its published AFR through the ONDSS web application. The required format is a Microsoft Word document (latest version: docx) with header information that includes: agency name/number and note number/name. If Note 24 contains a table, include the table in the Word document — rather than as a separate Excel document or other database application file. If Note 24 does not apply, do not submit a note to indicate “not applicable.”