Reporting Requirements for Annual Financial Reports of State Agencies and Universities
Agency Fiscal Year-End USAS Adjustments and AFR Checklist
Step 11 – Review USAS Information
Analyze and verify adjusted USAS information.
Reorder the DAFR financial reports or use FMQuery–SIRS to verify AFR entries are correct.
- Review the reports for accuracy and compare to supporting documentation.
- Eliminate system clearing. System clearing GL 9999 and basis conversion GL 9992 must equal zero at the D23 fund level. Review balances using FMQuery–SIRS AFR Desk Review and running the DR115 — Review System Clearing (formerly CR118) report located in the Balance Sheet drop-down menu.
- Analyze and adjust for any remaining discrepancies. Reverify balances if any other adjustments are made.
- Verify that all fiscal 20CY effective dated transactions clear the IT File.
- Ensure ending fund balance/net position is the same on the operating statement and the balance sheet.