ACR 60076 – USPS System Change
Jan. 29, 2016
Application Change Request (ACR) 60076 modified the Uniform Statewide Payroll/Personnel System (USPS) to create two new Commuter Spending Account (CSA) deduction codes.
The Employees Retirement System (ERS) now allows employees to participate in pre-tax Commuter Spending Accounts. Employees select the account(s) they wish to participate in, and the deduction will be taken from the following pay period.
February 2016 is the first pay period for CSA deductions. USPS needed to include two new deduction codes.
This ACR established two new deduction codes to be submitted using vendor ID 33273273277038 for both:
- TRN – CSA Transit Pass/Vanpool Benefit (Deduction #71)
- PRK – CSA Qualified Parking Benefit (Deduction #72)
This ACR created the:
- HODCS (Commuter Spending Account Deduction) display screen only to store history for the two CSA deductions.
- Report 957 (Commuter Spending Account Updates) to be sent to each agency showing the monthly activity auto-loaded onto the HODCS screen at the beginning of the month when the file is received from ERS.
- New – HODCS (Commuter Spending Account Deduction)
- New – Report 957 (Commuter Spending Account Updates)
- Report 572 (Daily Insurance Adjustment)
- Report 959 (Benefit Totals Reported to ERS)
For more information
Please contact your USPS representative if you have any questions.