- Advance and Late Payments
- Employee Testing
- Facilities Management
- Food and Equipment
- Persons Indebted to the State
- Settlements and Judgments
- Publications and Advertising
- Contracts and Bids
- Prohibited Bids or Contracts
- Audit Services (Contracted)
- Deposits to Secure Performance of Contracts
- Contracts Involving Legislators
- Contract Awards to Nonresident Bidders
- Companies that Boycott Israel
- Companies Doing Business with Iran, Sudan or a Foreign Terrorist Organization
- Financial Interest in a Vendor
- Expenditures for State-Federal Relations
- Misuse of State Money or Property
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Restricted Expenditures — Misuse of State Money or Property
A state agency may not purchase and mail Christmas cards unless the agency receives an adequate benefit.
Texas Constitution Article III, Section 51; Article VIII, Section 3; Article XVI, Section 6(a); Opinion of the Texas Attorney General NO. MW-36 (1979); Ethics Advisory Opinion No. 190 (1994).