|| Enter the following fields as required:
BATCH NUMBER (Key)
- Enter a user-defined number to group common transactions for editing and processing. This number identifies the batch of pay transactions. The same number is used in the
BATCH NUMBER field on HRSUB to identify, balance, and release the batch.
PAGE NUMBER (Key)
- Enter a different page number for each new screen of transactions.
EMPLOYEE NUMBER (Required)
- Enter the employee’s SSN with two leading zeros (the last digit of the SSN fills the
- Indicates the type of transaction being performed. Displays 8 (deduction override).
DED NO (Required)
- Enter the number for the deduction.
SUB NO (Optional/Required)
- Enter the sub-number/sequence to identify the specific deduction vendor to be overridden for certain deductions. (e.g. child support – Deduction 14.)
DATE FROM (Optional)
- The date the pay period begins.
DATE TO (Optional)
The pay period end date.
Note: If the
DATE FROM and
DATE TO fields remain blank, the system defaults to the value from the
PERIOD BEG/END DT field on HSCU1 (although it is not displayed on this screen). If the dates entered are later than the HSCU1 date, the transaction is recycled to the pending file.
DEDUCTION AMOUNT (Required)
- Enter the amount to withhold for this deduction (the system assumes two decimal places).
- Enter a value which determines if the deduction amount is a replacement, an increase or a decrease.
|| Withhold in place of the standard amount
||Withhold in addition to the standard amount
||Decrease the standard amount (do not decrease the amount below zero)
Note: When adjusting a percentage deduction, enter the total amount to be withheld for the deduction in the
DEDUCTION AMOUNT field and a “ ” (blank) in the
VENDOR NO (Display)
- Indicates the payee identification number from TINS.
VENDOR NAME (Display)
- Indicates the payee name used to establish a third party vendor record from TINS.