ACR 60323 – USPS System Change
Jan. 10, 2020
Application Change Request (ACR) 60323 modified the Uniform Statewide Payroll/Personnel System (USPS) to allow entry of new fields in accordance with the redesigned Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form W-4. These changes resulted from tax law changes enacted by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and were effective Dec. 16, 2019.
USPS ACR 60323 established new fields corresponding to the redesigned IRS Form W-4, and modified the payroll calculation in accordance with IRS instructions.
- HMPNH (New Hire)
- H0BUD (Employee Tax Information)
- HRH0B (H0B Transaction Audit Record)
- H0HU1 (Employee Payment History)
- H0HU3 (Employee Payment History)
- H0BCS (Employee User Defined Data)
- Report 010 – Payroll and Deduction Register
- Report 024 – Statement of Earnings
- Report 3011 – Employee Compensation Information
- Personnel Management File Extract – Layout (H0B – Employee Payroll Static Data)
- Accounting File Extract – Payment Federal Tax Record (PF)
Additional Resources Affected
- USPS Interface Manual (login required)
- USPS Process Guide
- USPS Reports Guide
For more information
Contact your USPS representative for more information.