ACR 60187 – USPS System Change
Sept. 1, 2016
Application Change Request (ACR) 60187 modified the Uniform Statewide Payroll/Personnel System (USPS) to create new Employees Retirement System (ERS) deduction and state match codes effective Sept. 1, 2016.
Note: USPS documentation will be updated soon to reflect these changes.
ERS now allows employees to participate in a:
- Consumer Directed HealthSelect Plan with two components:
- High Deductible Health Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Limited Flexible Spending Account
- Vision plan
USPS now includes the following deduction and state match codes to identify the new ERS accounts:
|Deduction Name||Vendor Mail Code||Deduction #|
|Consumer Directed HealthSelect||33273273277-002||32|
|Limited Flexible Spending Account||33273273277-042||40|
- HMTU1 (Group Insurance Participant Information)
- New screen – HMTU2 (Flexible Participant Information)
- Report 006 (Benefits Profile)
- Report 162 (Payroll and Deduction Register)
- Report 185 (Pay Period Summary Totals)
- Report 189 (Payroll Detail Report)
- Report 190 (Consolidated History Detail)
- Report 192 (State Matching Money)
- Report 571 (Generated State Paid Insurance)
- Report 959 (Benefit Totals Reported to ERS)
- Report 961 (Agency Accounting Control Totals)
- Report 993 (Employee Insurance Information)
- Accounting File Extract – Layout I (Insurance Record)
- Accounting File Extract – Layout PL (Payment Labor Record)
Note: A field name changed on one line only.
- Personnel Management File Extract – Layout HMT (Group Insurance/Flex Participant Info)
For more information
Please contact your USPS representative if you have any questions.