ACR 60015 – USPS System Change
Jan. 29, 2016
Application Change Request (ACR) 60015 modified the Uniform Statewide Payroll/Personnel System (USPS) to reflect Employees Retirement System (ERS) 401(k)/457 plan changes.
ERS now allows Texa$aver 401(k) and 457 plan participants to make payroll contributions either as a percentage or set dollar amount.
February 2016 is the first pay period for the plan changes. USPS needed to allow for the choice of either type of deduction.
This ACR makes the changes needed. A participant can elect to have a percentage or set dollar amount contribution but not both.
Note: If participants have existing active grandfathered 457 accounts, they will only be able to set up a new 457 deduction with a set dollar amount and not a percentage.
- HN1U1 (Texa$aver 401(k) Contribution)
- HN1UA (403(b)/457 Contribution)
- HN1R1 (Texa$aver Roth 401(k) Contribution)
- HN1R7 (Roth 457 Contribution)
- HN1LN (Loan Repay 401(k) Contribution)
- HN1LO (Loan Repay 457 Contribution)
- Report 978 (ERS Transmitted DCP Election Changes)
For more information
Please contact your USPS representative if you have any questions.