ACR 60109 – TINS System Change
May 11, 2018
Effective May 11, 2018, TINS Application Change Request (ACR) 60109 updates the Vendor Extract (VEX) file (login required) with:
- New master and mail code data fields
- Inactive master and mail code records
- Additional transaction records
- The VEX file only included active Texas Identification Numbers (TINs) and mail codes.
- The VEX Payee Master Information (IP1) (login required) sub-file did not include fields such as the IAT indicator and master status that are included in the payee master record.
- The VEX Mail Code Information (IP2) (login required) sub-file did not include fields such as the security level and mail code status that are included in the payee mail code record.
ACR 60109 adds:
- Inactive TINs and mail codes, the IAT indicator and master status to the VEX IP1 (payee master) sub-file
- Mail code security level and status to the IP2 (mail code) sub-file
- Three-digit agency numbers to the three sub-file layouts to facilitate agencies’ conversion to the Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS):
Payment records to agency repeater TINs (Example: 31231231239 where 123 = agency number) were only included in the VEX file if a payment was issued, and did not include transaction records generated via journal vouchers or interagency transaction vouchers.
ACR 60109 adds to the VEX file transaction records issued by an agency to other agencies’ repeater TINs via journal vouchers and interagency transaction vouchers.
Updated TexPayment Resource content
- Vendor Extract (VEX) file (login required)
- Payee Master Information (IP1) (login required)
- Mail Code Information (IP2) (login required)
- Direct Deposit Information (IP3) (login required)
For More Information
For questions, contact Payment Services.