Single Audit Report Package for Texas
The Comptroller of Public Accounts and the State Auditor’s Office have completed the statewide single audit reporting package for the state of Texas for fiscal 2019 and submitted the required materials to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse as required by 2 CFR, Part 200, Subpart F (Uniform Guidance). All state agencies and institutions of higher education are included in the statewide single audit performed by the Texas State Auditor’s Office/CliftonLarsonAllen LLP.
If federal agencies request proof that the 2019 single audit was performed and submitted to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse (FAC), refer them to the FAC’s Search for Single Audits page where they can:
- Select general information to reveal the search fields
- Select the fiscal year for the audit to be viewed
- Enter auditee EIN (Comptroller’s office): 746000089
- Select the auditee state: Texas
- Select the search button
- Select Download Summary Report on the search results page to view single audit
Federal grantor agencies or other non-state of Texas pass-through entities may also ask for extra copies of the single audit reports or other information on the statewide single audit.
Copies of the 2019 single audit report information are available for download:
- State of Texas Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended Aug. 31, 2019 (2019 CAFR)
- State of Texas Federal Portion of the Statewide Single Audit Report for the Fiscal Year Ended Aug. 31, 2019
- State of Texas Financial Portion of the Statewide Single Audit Report for the Fiscal Year Ended Aug. 31, 2019
If your entity received a federal award from a non-state of Texas pass-through entity, your entity has additional obligations. Please refer to the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR, Part 200) for specifics regarding the auditee’s responsibility to notify non-state of Texas pass-through entities.
Contact your financial reporting analyst with questions.