Single Audit Report Package for Texas
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and the State Auditor have completed the statewide single audit report package for the state of Texas for fiscal 2021 and submitted the required materials to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse (FAC) as required by 2 CFR, Part 200, Subpart F (Uniform Guidance). All state agencies and institutions of higher education are included in the statewide single audit performed by the State Auditor/CliftonLarsonAllen LLP.
If federal agencies request proof that the 2021 single audit was performed and submitted to the FAC, refer them to the FAC’s Search for Single Audits page where they can:
- Select general information to reveal the search fields.
- Select the fiscal year for the audit to be viewed.
- Enter auditee EIN (Comptroller’s office): 746000089.
- Select the auditee state: Texas.
- Select the search button.
- Select Download Summary Report on the search results page to view single audit.
Federal grantor agencies or other non-state-of-Texas pass-through entities may also ask for extra copies of the single audit reports or other information on the statewide single audit.
Copies of the 2021 single audit report information are available for download:
- State of Texas Annual Comprehensive Financial Report for the Fiscal Year Ended Aug. 31, 2021 (2021 ACFR)
- State of Texas Federal Portion of the Statewide Single Audit Report for the Fiscal Year Ended Aug. 31, 2021
- State of Texas Financial Portion of the Statewide Single Audit Report for the Fiscal Year Ended Aug. 31, 2021
If your agency received a federal award from a non-state-of-Texas pass-through entity, your agency has additional obligations. Please refer to the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR, Part 200) for specifics regarding the auditee’s responsibility to notify non-state-of-Texas pass-through entities.
Contact your financial reporting analyst with questions.