Skip to content
Payment Cards for Payroll/Annuity Net Pay (PayCards)
Annuity PayCard Processing
- Annuitant payees of the Texas retirement agencies return the completed PayCard Enrollment Authorization (74-224) PDF to their paying agency.
- Paying agencies must review forms for legibility and completeness.
- Paying agencies must sign the State Agency Use Only section of the enrollment form certifying the required disclosure documents were received by the payee.
- Paying agencies submit the forms to Fiscal Management’s Payment Services section by encrypted email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (512) 475-5424 or interagency mail.
- Fiscal Management staff enters the authorization form information in the Bank of America Prepaid Administration Tool (PAT).
- Fiscal Management sends a report to retirement agencies with the routing and account numbers so agency staff can complete the setup of the direct deposit instructions.