CAPPS Financials User Group Meeting
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Location: Travis Bldg., Room 1-100
Conference Call Info:
WebEx – Audio Only
Use desk phone or cell phone to dial: 1-240-454-0887
Enter Access Code: : 286 284 517 #
Bypass the prompt to enter the attendee ID by entering the # key.
Called By: Tony Martin, CAPPS Financials Production Support Supervisor
Members: Chelsa Vinklarek (CPA Service Provider, Chair); Louis Scott (CPA – Large); Christi Goods (TJJD); Janie Duarte (TRS – Medium); Terri Counts (CCA – Small); Daniel Fierro (TWC); Lisa Cole (HHS); Letricia Bynoe (TxDOT)
Objective: Provide agencies with updates regarding the CAPPS Production system and current project efforts.
Printouts of the User Group materials are not provided at the meetings.
- Materials are distributed the day prior to the meeting via email.
- Documents will be projected for participants who attend in person.
- Participants who attend via the Conference Call line are asked to follow along with their own copies.
- To request to be added to the distribution list, please email CAPPS Governance at CAPPS.GTT@cpa.texas.gov.
Phone Participation: As a courtesy to all participants, we ask that Conference Call attendees please use the following guidelines to reduce extraneous noise during the meeting:
- Keep your phone on mute when not speaking.
- Do not put your phone on hold to prevent background music from disrupting the call.
|1.||Welcome/Roll Call||Tony Martin||5 minutes|
|2.||Production Update: Financials Support Requests (SRs)||Tony Martin||10 minutes|
|3.||Project Update: FY19 Financials Deployments||Steve Schiurring||10 minutes|
|4.||Security Update: CTIA Update||Dave Gray||10 minutes|
|5.||Discussion Topic: Fiscal Year End/New Year Processes||Thanh Hermosilla
The next Financials User Group Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, July 25, 2019 in Travis Building, Room 1-100.
Note: The start time of the July Meeting has been moved to 2:00 p.m.
A Level 1 Training session will immediately follow the July User Group meeting.