- Certification Pay, Education Pay, and Bilingual Pay
- Clothing and Cleaning Allowances
- Compensatory Per Diem
- Corporal Pay – Texas Department of Public Safety
- Differential Payments – Texas Military Department
- Employees of the Legislative Branch
- Evening, Night or Weekend Shift Salary Differential
- Fire Prevention/Safety Pay
- Goods and Services Provided to Employees
- Hardship Station Incentives
- Hazardous Duty Pay
- TxDOT Hazardous Duty Pay
- Incentives, Enhanced Compensation and Expenses for High-Performing Employees of the Comptroller’s Office
- Maximum Security and Behavioral Management Unit Salaries
- Payment for Compensatory or Holiday Time
- Permanent School Fund Bonus
- Salary Provisions for Certain Employees of the Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Special Provisions Equal to Salaries Paid by the Austin Independent School District (AISD)
- Stand-by Pay
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Plan (SNAP) Bonuses
- Supplemental Pay for Certain Judges
- Supplemental Pay for the Officers of the Department of Public Safety (DPS) of the State of Texas
- Supplemental Pay from a County or Municipality – Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department Hazardous Duty Pay
- Tips (Gratuities)
- Veteran’s Award
Texas Payroll/Personnel Resource
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Differential Payments – Texas Military Department
The Texas Military Department (TMD) may pay additional compensation for working hours other than normal business hours Monday through Friday or for the ability to legally carry weapons if required for the position.
TMD may determine the amounts to be paid to the specified employees for working hours beyond normal business hours, or for the ability to legally carry weapons, if money is available for the additional amounts.
To learn more about entering this special pay, see Chapter 10 “Special Pays” of the USPS Process Guide.
Texas Government Code, Chapter 437, Section 437.105.