- Certification Pay, Education Pay, and Bilingual Pay
- Clothing and Cleaning Allowances
- Compensatory Per Diem
- Corporal Pay – Texas Department of Public Safety
- Differential Payments – Texas Military Department
- Employees of the Legislative Branch
- Evening, Night or Weekend Shift Salary Differential
- Fire Prevention/Safety Pay
- Goods and Services Provided to Employees
- Hardship Station Incentives
- Hazardous Duty Pay
- TxDOT Hazardous Duty Pay
- Incentives, Enhanced Compensation and Expenses for High-Performing Employees of the Comptroller’s Office
- Maximum Security and Behavioral Management Unit Salaries
- Payment for Compensatory or Holiday Time
- Permanent School Fund Bonus
- Salary Provisions for Certain Employees of the Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Special Provisions Equal to Salaries Paid by the Austin Independent School District (AISD)
- Stand-by Pay
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Plan (SNAP) Bonuses
- Supplemental Pay for Certain Judges
- Supplemental Pay for the Officers of the Department of Public Safety (DPS) of the State of Texas
- Supplemental Pay from a County or Municipality – Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department Hazardous Duty Pay
- Tips (Gratuities)
- Veteran’s Award
Texas Payroll/Personnel Resource
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Incentives, Enhanced Compensation and Expenses for High-Performing Employees of the Comptroller’s Office
The Comptroller’s office is:
- Authorized to pay its high-performing employees additional compensation.
- Responsible for determining the employees who are eligible for this incentive payment.
This incentive payment has no effect on merit salary increases or one-time merit payments.
To learn more about entering this special pay, see Chapter 10 “Special Pays” of the USPS Process Guide.
Rider 4 in the appropriations to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts in the General Appropriations Act (GAA).