- Certification Pay, Education Pay, and Bilingual Pay
- Clothing and Cleaning Allowances
- Compensatory Per Diem
- Corporal Pay – Texas Department of Public Safety
- Differential Payments – Texas Military Department
- Employees of the Legislative Branch
- Evening, Night or Weekend Shift Salary Differential
- Fire Prevention/Safety Pay
- Goods and Services Provided to Employees
- Hardship Station Incentives
- Hazardous Duty Pay
- TxDOT Hazardous Duty Pay
- Incentives, Enhanced Compensation and Expenses for High-Performing Employees of the Comptroller’s Office
- Maximum Security and Behavioral Management Unit Salaries
- Payment for Compensatory or Holiday Time
- Permanent School Fund Bonus
- Salary Provisions for Certain Employees of the Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Special Provisions Equal to Salaries Paid by the Austin Independent School District (AISD)
- Stand-by Pay
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Plan (SNAP) Bonuses
- Supplemental Pay for Certain Judges
- Supplemental Pay for the Officers of the Department of Public Safety (DPS) of the State of Texas
- Supplemental Pay from a County or Municipality – Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Juvenile Justice Department Hazardous Duty Pay
- Tips (Gratuities)
- Veteran’s Award
Texas Payroll/Personnel Resource
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
The superintendents of the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Texas School for the Deaf are authorized to determine emoluments for certain positions, provided that the provision of such emoluments is necessary to effectively carry out the job responsibilities of the position.
To learn more about entering this special pay, see Chapter 10 “Special Pays” of the USPS Process Guide.
- Cash or non-cash gain from employment or position (e.g., housing allowance, utility allowance).
General Appropriations Act, Article III, Rider 2 in the Special Provisions for the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the School for the Deaf.