- Introduction to Warrant Hold
- Becoming a Hold Source Agency
- Reporting Debtor Records
- Hold Inquiry Screens
- Hold Reports
- Sequence of Events for Debtors
- Releasing Held Warrants
- Offset Process
- Cancellation of Held Warrants
- Hold Special Circumstances
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Sequence of Events for Debtors
Agencies must provide a debtor with due process, including an opportunity to make payment or enter into a payment plan, notice of the payment hold action and a chance to comment on the action.
Once due process has been given to a debtor, the agency records the outstanding debt in TINS, and state payments to the debtor will be held.