Payee Setup and Maintenance
- Introduction to Payee Setup and Maintenance
- Payee Inquiry Screens
- Master and Mail Code Setups and Changes
- SSN / ITIN / EIN Validation Rules
- Address Validation Tips
- Setup Special Circumstances
- Payee Maintenance Reports
- Inactivation and Purge Processes
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Setup Special Circumstances
Before issuing payments to a deceased vendor or individual recipient, the agency should set up a new mail code with Estate of (payee name) in the
See also Payments to Estates of Deceased Employees in the Texas Payroll/Personnel Resource.