Payee Setup and Maintenance
- Introduction to Payee Setup and Maintenance
- Payee Inquiry Screens
- Master and Mail Code Setups and Changes
- SSN / ITIN / EIN Validation Rules
- Address Validation Tips
- Setup Special Circumstances
- Payee Maintenance Reports
- Inactivation and Purge Processes
Note: To navigate this guide on a mobile device you must use the Table of Contents.
Inactivation and Purge Processes
Direct Deposit Purge Process
The purge of direct deposit information from its associated mail code is scheduled on a monthly basis and includes mail codes:
- Not paid in the prior 15 months
- With an I=Inactive status, regardless of the last payment date or if no payments have been issued
This process purges only the direct deposit information on the mail code but does not purge the mail code itself.