Treasury Operations’ WWIC
Cancellations Not Allowed in WWIC
Users need to process most of their USAS warrant cancellation requests directly through WWIC, although Payment Services must process:
- Reinstated warrants, which require:
- Payment Cancellation Voucher form (73-179) (login required) PDF
- A copy of Treasury’s letter of reinstatement
- USAS payroll deduction warrants before the available date on the warrant, which require:
Note: On or after the available date on the warrant, you must use WWIC to cancel the warrant.
Payment cancellation vouchers processed by Payment Services are entered into USAS with a two-night processing cycle turnaround.
Payroll warrants are canceled through the applicable payroll system:
- Uniform Statewide Payroll/Personnel System
- Standardized Payroll/Personnel Reporting System
- CAPPS HR/Payroll